We Posted a Sexy Bitcoin Standard Meme and it Snowballed Into Orange-Pilling Belgium. True Story (Part 2)
The internet is a funny place. This is a true story.
The initial story is over here if you want to read it.
Here’s the timeline of the domino effect.
- Libby dug up this sexy meme we made last year and posted it.
- Orange Pill App made a challenge as a joke about Saifedean joining their app and them giving each member of Congress their own copy if he did.
- Saifedean didn’t bite.
- Libby suggested they throw a steak in the deal.
- Saifedean accepted.
- OPA went Oh Shit That’s a Lot of Money.
- Geyserfund offered to crowdfund this for them.
- And now it’s happening. From meme to reality, bitcoin twitter is that crazy. Yes sir.
- Ben Van Hool decided to do the same for the Parliament of Belgium.
- Geyserfund chipped in.
And it all began from a silly, sexy meme that was made in two seconds on a whim.
Crazy, right? Plebs together strong.
Go to Geyserfund and zap them some sats so we can orange-pill Belgium. https://geyser.fund/project/orangepillingbelgium
Did you enjoy this story? Then send some sats to the author!
100% of your tips go directly to the author. Need a wallet? Find one here.